You’ve probably never seen this car and probably never will again. It’s a 1961 Ford Thunderbird CONCEPT car. In the days of future ‘concept’, the hover home and 6 slice toaster, the auto industry got in on this. The future. Some of those things happened but I’m still waiting to take a jet pack to work. Funny in the 50′s is was about ‘The Household Of The Future’, just a few years later we got the ‘Pet Rock’. This car is more akin to the Batmobile than anything we have today. I’d still like to own it! Heck I’d liek to even see it. Hope they tour it!
It’s up for auction in a month. There’s still time to bid!
- Fully independent suspension with computerized Air Ride
- Custom one-off, Features over 1000 custom modifications
- This is a one-of-kind car and truly amazing
- 2008 Best of SEMA and Top 12 Coolest Cars at SEMA
- 2nd Place at the 2009 Grand National Show in Pomona
- Voted 1st in Class at Albuquerque, Super Nationals
- Top 9 in show at Darryl Starbirds car show in Tulsa
- 1st in class at Autorama World of Wheels in Kansas City
- 2nd place a Gene Winfield’s select Six at Syracuse, NY
- This amazing concept car also appeared in SEMA magazine, Street Rodder Magazine, Rod & Kulture magazine, Rod Custom magazine, Car Kulture magazine, Ol’Skool Rodz magazine
To be sold at the Kissimmee, FL Auction auction, Kissimmee, FL, January 24-29, 2012. To consign a car or to register to bid, visit the Mecum web site: www.Mecum.com or call (262) 275-5050 Auction
445 S Main Street
Walworth, WI 53184